The Commonwealth Educational Policy Institute at Virginia Commonwealth University contracts with school divisions and policy agencies to provide a wide range of policy development and administrative services, including policy audits and staff policy training.
Read weekly summaries about education-related bills during each year’s legislative session.
Our annual survey gauges public support for currents issues affecting education.
The 2013-14 Poll provides insight into public opinion on topics ranging from the impact of SOL testing, performance of colleges and universities in the commonwealth and safety in both public K-12 schools and colleges and universities.
- Chesterfield school board contest takes political turn (March 9, 2014)
- Former schools' chief: takeover 'a good idea' (March 5, 2014)
- Virtual Classes on Snow Days (Mar. 5, 2014)
- Petersburg Schools 'surprised' by Chesterfield takeover proposal(Feb. 17, 2014)
- Low Teacher Moral (Feb. 5, 2014)
- Dr. Bosher on Education Funding (Feb. 3, 2014)