The following links provide access to a range of data and analysis regarding higher education. CEPI provides these resources for your convenience and neither endorses nor opposes the viewpoints of these organizations:
- State Council of Higher Education for Virginia: Virginia College Navigator – Access detailed data on the performance of institutions, graduate wages and more.
- National Information Center for Higher Education Policymaking and Analysis – Browse comparative data for states and counties, and useful contextual information.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: Facts and Figures – A collection of comparative figures including university president compensation to how far first-year college students go from home.
- National Center for Education Statistics: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System – A primary source for data on colleges, universities, and technical and vocational postsecondary institutions in the U.S.
- Campus Safety and Security Data Analysis Cutting Tool – Data on campus crime from the Office of Postsecondary Education of the U.S. Department of Education.
To recommend a link for addition to this list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page contains links to external (non-VCU) websites. VCU is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites.